When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neverout lamp and clamp (Rose Mfg. Phila.)

-

Mercian

I live for the CABE
Hi All,

really getting down to the last details on my 1917 Columbia Military Model now.

Recently, I managed to buy the correct Neverout lamp and fork clamp made by Rose Mfg Co of Philadelphia on Ebay. The US based seller sent them to Ebay package forwarding (Pitney Bowes) for shipping to France, who has lost them or something (their explanation wasn't exactly clear). The seller is no wiser either, though very helpful. Pitney Bowes refunded my money immediately without argument, but that's not really the point when you think you've just found the last parts you need, and they evaporate.

Anyway, the pictures below are of the items originally bought. I would like to try to get the same double 'Motorcycle' style clamp, and a USA stamped military Neverout lamp (I can get the ones without the stamping quite easily). If you have any leads, or the items to sell, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Clamp 01B.jpg
Clamp 04A.jpg
Lamp 01A.jpg
Lamp 01B.jpg
Lamp 04A.jpg
Lamp 07B.jpg

Back