When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 46’ Whizzer - Well it’s new to me

-a
~
%%
OAuth Error:2001

z

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’ve been trying to get back into Whizzers for awhile now and the right opportunity came up... It doesn’t run and needs some adjustments but should be a fun project. I already ordered some black walls - wasn’t into the whitewalls...
-Connor

Does anyone know where I can get a Whizzer crackset arm? I heard it’s different from the regular schwinn one...
-Connor

does yours hit? it looks like yours was modified already.
also a Echo tube should be run with the aluminum manifold...they give some, the cast one might break.

does yours hit? it looks like yours was modified already.
also a Echo tube should be run with the aluminum manifold...they give some, the cast one might break.

Mine is all bent up and rubs on the side of the engine... I think it might just be easier to just find a new one rather than mess with this one. Would a aluminum manifold still be original?
-Connor

Mine is all bent up and rubs on the side of the engine... I think it might just be easier to just find a new one rather than mess with this one. Would a aluminum manifold still be original?
-Connor
well.... no, only for a J engine, but H's wouldn't have the whizzer gripped controls, or the echo tube either. I may have an extra aluminum manifold.
there are aftermarket wide cranks, I'll see if I still have one they come in 24" and 26" sizes.

well.... no, only for a J engine, but H's wouldn't have the whizzer gripped controls, or the echo tube either. I may have an extra aluminum manifold.
there are aftermarket wide cranks, I'll see if I still have one they come in 24" and 26" sizes.

An aluminum manifold and a crank for a 26” would be sweet!

I didn’t like the front spring on the seat - I think it looks way better without it...

Nice that you got that!! Hope the price was fair. I will be getting that WZ from NYC that you had shown me this week. Thanks again for showing me the CL ad!
I will hunt I might have a crank for you if you just pay shipping . If bricycle doesn’t turn one up. I need a og drip stand and HC head for my J motor and I’ll be set!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back