When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 46’ Whizzer - Well it’s new to me

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
I’ve been trying to get back into Whizzers for awhile now and the right opportunity came up... It doesn’t run and needs some adjustments but should be a fun project. I already ordered some black walls - wasn’t into the whitewalls...
-Connor

Does anyone know where I can get a Whizzer crackset arm? I heard it’s different from the regular schwinn one...
-Connor

does yours hit? it looks like yours was modified already.
also a Echo tube should be run with the aluminum manifold...they give some, the cast one might break.

does yours hit? it looks like yours was modified already.
also a Echo tube should be run with the aluminum manifold...they give some, the cast one might break.

Mine is all bent up and rubs on the side of the engine... I think it might just be easier to just find a new one rather than mess with this one. Would a aluminum manifold still be original?
-Connor

Mine is all bent up and rubs on the side of the engine... I think it might just be easier to just find a new one rather than mess with this one. Would a aluminum manifold still be original?
-Connor
well.... no, only for a J engine, but H's wouldn't have the whizzer gripped controls, or the echo tube either. I may have an extra aluminum manifold.
there are aftermarket wide cranks, I'll see if I still have one they come in 24" and 26" sizes.

well.... no, only for a J engine, but H's wouldn't have the whizzer gripped controls, or the echo tube either. I may have an extra aluminum manifold.
there are aftermarket wide cranks, I'll see if I still have one they come in 24" and 26" sizes.

An aluminum manifold and a crank for a 26” would be sweet!

I didn’t like the front spring on the seat - I think it looks way better without it...

Nice that you got that!! Hope the price was fair. I will be getting that WZ from NYC that you had shown me this week. Thanks again for showing me the CL ad!
I will hunt I might have a crank for you if you just pay shipping . If bricycle doesn’t turn one up. I need a og drip stand and HC head for my J motor and I’ll be set!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back