When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New acquisition 10 speed Iverson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Grumbler

Look Ma, No Hands!
Trying to find information on Iverson bicycles, this ladies 10 speed is in near mint condition. It is a metallic light blue with a denim seat and wraps. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

468722F3-833F-46E0-9077-66D5826C6952.jpeg

You have I believe a typical 70's/80's department store bike. 1 piece crank, apparent stem shifters, and what looks like steel wheels are the indicators for me. Don't quite know what is going on with the cable routing and the handlebar.

Most likely carbon steel frame and quite heavy. Certainly not a collector item and in our area would not bring much money even with all bearings cleaned and lubed and new tires....maybe $50?

The fact that you say it is mint would make it a good grocery getter, campus transport, boardwalk rider, or for casual jaunts if you do the maintenance and make it pretty with a bit of wax and elbow grease.

I had a number of this type of bike when I got started and they were great for learning how to work on bikes.

By the way, always best to photograph from the drive side (chain) and add a few closeup shots of shifters, brake calipers/levers, and derailluers as this often aids in id. With digital cameras/phones, there is no extra charge for taking as many photos as you like

You have I believe a typical 70's/80's department store bike. 1 piece crank, apparent stem shifters, and what looks like steel wheels are the indicators for me. Don't quite know what is going on with the cable routing and the handlebar.

Most likely carbon steel frame and quite heavy. Certainly not a collector item and in our area would not bring much money even with all bearings cleaned and lubed and new tires....maybe $50?

The fact that you say it is mint would make it a good grocery getter, campus transport, boardwalk rider, or for casual jaunts if you do the maintenance and make it pretty with a bit of wax and elbow grease.

I had a number of this type of bike when I got started and they were great for learning how to work on bikes.

By the way, always best to photograph from the drive side (chain) and add a few closeup shots of shifters, brake calipers/levers, and derailluers as this often aids in i.d.. With digital cameras/phones, there is no extra charge for taking as many photos as you like
Thank you for the information, paid $15.00 for it. I am just going to clean it up and sell it.

Back