When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Addition To The Family

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

duey377

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here's my latest addition to my collection. a 70 Apple along with my 69 Pea and my 67 Fastback. Thanks Mark. now if you would sell me that blue fenderless sting ray 5 spd..
001.JPG

Nice bike. Only suggestion is find above mint original deep tufted glitter seat and a set of grips for that fastback, black does not do the bike justice. In case you don't know this is the seat you need

image.jpg

It's starting to look like a satellite office of my workshop.... Lol.... And they sure look good together.... Have fun with them Bill.... Mark

022.JPG
The black grips and seat are intentional.as is the 68 ford sunlit gold paint. it matches my other Fastback.

Great looking fastback. Thanks for not painting it Highland Green (way to many of those). I have SFM6S1117.

Funny you should say that. Campus green was the color of the bike .the paint was too far gone to save it. The car was originally sunlit gold so I stayed with that.
002.JPG

image.jpg
Funny you should say that. Campus green was the color of the bike .the paint was too far gone to save it. The car was originally sunlit gold so I stayed with that. View attachment 313882

Great car. Nice Pea Picker too. I still have a set of 68 Michigan plates as well from my trash digging days back when I was a kid in Detroit. If I ever get my butt out to the Woodward Dream Cruise I'll keep my eye out of for your Fastback.

Everyone in Detroit back in the 70s had Schwinns. I then moved to So. Cal and Schwinns were very much not in. It was all Redlines, Mongooses and skateboards that kids used to get around.

Back