When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New American Pickers episode at Guys bike shop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They knew what they were getting into and didn't have to call Mike and Frank. They said they had other buyers lined up, but they took the easy way out. Not hard to do your own research these days. I don't hate the show, but personally I don't think I'd call Antique Archeology if I was cleaning house.
I would not call them either.They have a good show but dont offer much for what they buy.I wish I could get some of the things they get at the prices they pay. Good show,always watch it. We have a guy in our town that sells to them.Robbie has been out here buying.

Made for TV entertainment. Not much reality
same applies to Antiques Roadshow (PBS) and, especially, Pawn Stars.
Anytime antique fishing tackle has turned up on both shows I mentioned, their expert evaluations were clueless and always Way over-valued.
Over-valuing the items (especially when they don't really know) is their key to "entertainment value"
The appeal for "reality" tv has always escaped me.

In the case of the subject Pickers, their online store is the clue they're trying to sucker you twice.

BTW...Mike and Frank still need to know how to pronounce JAGUAR when they see one on the show. It's pronounced JAG-U-R....not Jagwire. :eek:

BTW...Mike and Frank still need to know how to pronounce JAGUAR when they see one on the show. It's pronounced JAG-U-R....not Jagwire. :eek:

I cringe every time I hear some say JAGWIRE, especially when Frank says it.

They cant pronounce Jaguar or Porsche, they say Porsche like it's spelled Porsh, and how many times have you seen them pass over bikes that are worth at least $500, for some kind of toy or a pair of jeans or something that's not worth $100, their store in Nashville sells nothing that they've found on their picks, except a few oil cans, all they had was shirts, stickers and fridge magnets, all the cool stuff in the store, motorcycles, car parts, lamps and such all had tags they said "Not For Sale, Part of Mike and Frank's Personal Collection" it's a Tourist Attraction that is fueled by the popularity of the tv show

Aaron

Back