When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New and looking for info.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It is Not a Schwinn bike. For 25 dollars you did good. The fork is bent but easy to fix. The seat looks like the pan is bent. Paint it or not a cool bike to have fun with. Welcome to TheCabe!

Heck of a deal for 25 dollars! Cool bike, it being a 3 speed with an original slick is a huge plus.

Great parts donor in my opinion. The handlebar stem bolt is missing and as mentioned the forks are T-boned. These cheaply made forks are generally not safe to straighten for riding purposes. The shifter, rear tire, s/s fenders, and the hi-rise bars will help out a better specimen.

Professor 72, I think your right.
I have no idea what I'm going to do with this yet.
Welcome to the hobby- I think you got a bargain and I’ve seen far worse condition rides be brought back to life. My advice to you is to just do you own thing wih it and enjoy it. This site has lots of good resources. Good luck.

Back