When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Bike In An Old Cellar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
I made a connection, and went exploring today in an old cellar in Fitchburg to see if anything interesting might pop up. After looking around for a few minutes I saw bicycle tire behind some old boxes in the distance. My mind is already going crazy. Well, I unearthed the thing, it was covered in dust, but it wasn’t anything of great interest. However, the bike did have a unique history. It was bought new right here in the city for the owners sister, however she became ill, passed away and the bike was never ridden. Still has the paperwork attached to the handlebars.

Wishing it were an Iver................................Pete in Fitchburg
IMG_2314.JPG
IMG_2315.JPG
IMG_2316.JPG

I made a connection, and went exploring today in an old cellar in Fitchburg to see if anything interesting might pop up. After looking around for a few minutes I saw bicycle tire behind some old boxes in the distance. My mind is already going crazy. Well, I unearthed the thing, it was covered in dust, but it wasn’t anything of great interest. However, the bike did have a unique history. It was bought new right here in the city for the owners sister, however she became ill, passed away and the bike was never ridden. Still has the paperwork attached to the handlebars.

Wishing it were an Iver................................Pete in FitchburgView attachment 359821 View attachment 359822 View attachment 359823
I like bikes with a history! Nice find just the same, Pete!

I wonder why there is a Schwinn book on it?

Of all of the "old Schwinn" bikes that people told me they had in the basement none was ever a Schwinn and only 1 was old....rest were beat up walley world specials. Someone saw this bike and thought it must be an old Schwinn so they hung a Schwinn brochure on it. :eek:.

Two wheels...check handlebars...check Univega....check....must be a Schwinn!

An unused Univega Mixte ain't a bad find however!

Back