New bike

This ad disappears when logged in

model-a

Finally riding a big boys bike
Sep 10, 2012
Rockwell N.C.
Here are the numbers off this old blue bike I found anyone will these tell how old it is not very I wouldn't think so. Thanks

Duchess

Feb 14, 2014
Beverly, MA
That should look good. I'm thinking of matching the next project bike to one of my cars as well, I kind of like the idea of a companion, like a horse stable's goat, I guess.

model-a

Sep 10, 2012
Rockwell N.C.
I would like to know If there is a chart to go by that helps i.d. bikes I can get the numbers but have no clue what they mean thanks.

model-a,chris

schwinndoggy

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Nov 4, 2009
Waxhaw, N. Carolina
www.facebook.com
Hard to say what kind of bike that is. Forks put it in the 80s but they could of been swapped. Serial numbers arent always a precise way of identifying it. I would guess maybe a Columbia or Huffy? Matching the Model A would be cool or a dayglo 80s color? Either way, looks like your having fun and thats what its all about! I dig Old Model A's! Is that a Victoria? 30 or 31?

rustintime

Sep 1, 2015
Upland Ca.
The Jamis Earth cruisers were made from 1979-86..Yours looked to be completely original.. There not really a high end cruiser, but putting some cross bar and removing the chain guard, you have a cool BMX cruiser..The tires (sand jam)on these bikes had sea shells for treads..I ride cruisers like that one out here in California..I wish I had asked what your plans were before you sanded off the paint, I would have liked to have an original Earth cruiser..

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture