When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New "Browse" page at Nostalgic.net

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
Hey all,

Recently I added a new page to my site nostalgic.net that has several quick search links. They differ from a regular search on the site in that they return a simple line-by-line list of the bikes that match the search. Sorta mimics the way the photo archive used to work back in the old days. I've added this in hopes that it'll make it easier to find what you are looking for. Also, I've changed the way that the regular search works in hopes that it gives better results. I'd appreciate it if you could give it a try and let me know what you think!

The new Browse page -> Browse

Thanks!

Awesome!

That makes it much easier to see specific examples.

Thank you, for the update.

Don't forget about the Index, which is an alphabetical list of all "tags" used on the site. It's a good way to pick out brand names, manufacturers, etc.

Site Index

Thanks!

That works really well. In a few minutes I found a bunch of bikes I had not seen before from the time period I am interested in.
Thanks for the update!

really nice site

the browse feature worked well, we were able to jump around to look at a lot of different bikes with ease, thanks for sharing!!, M & M

Back