When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New clothes, what girl doesn't need them.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

I like to thank,
Genesis
The Rolling Stones
Thin Lizzy
The Black Eyed Peas
The Strokes
Ray Charles
Ray Charles
Ray Charles
Alicia Keys
Riding Dirty
Carlos Santana
Last but not least Weird Al!
For their help with painting and masking. Also mowing the lawn.

Cool finish. Looks a bit like hammertone. Rust-oleum actually makes a lot of good paints. Very durable and easy to work with.
Good way to bake paint! More enjoyable to look at than an infrared fixture!

HA! Baked is good! Fried not so much! The masking looks straight so things can't be that of control!

HA! Baked is good! Fried not so much! The masking looks straight so things can't be that of control!
Maybe slightly fried around the edges. 68 years will do that to you. Hoping to have a rear fender this afternoon. Peeling off the mask can be butt puckering. Hopefully I haven't made a mistake somewhere in this 5 step process.

OUCH! first photo looks good. When you say sand the edges. Are you going to clear? If you just want to get rid of some of roughness that built up over the tape edge sometimes just running something along the edge smooths it. A plastic cuticle tool works. Then saw the second. I have been there. Exhale, walk away, and then just deal with the problem.
Going to be worth the effort. Nice layout!

Back