When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New clothes, what girl doesn't need them.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OUCH! first photo looks good. When you say sand the edges. Are you going to clear? If you just want to get rid of some of roughness that built up over the tape edge sometimes just running something along the edge smooths it. A plastic cuticle tool works. Then saw the second. I have been there. Exhale, walk away, and then just deal with the problem.
Going to be worth the effort. Nice layout!
I'll remember that trick, thanks. I will sand for clear so I'd get the edges at the same time. Problem is the Bondo. I smoothed out some dents right under that stencil. I noticed the paint pulling away as I removed the stencil. I'm thinking I'll cover it with 20 coats of clear! Stay baby stay!". Chainguard came out good.

Rack/guard looks good! Sort of twinkles in the light. As far as adhesion. You can only do so much. Dealing with chemicals....... All that can be done is do it again.

20200403_214041.jpg

I've been informed this is the cause of my bubble problem on the fender. Spot putty. Apparently it never cures and forms a gas. It's only good for scratches and pin holes like primer filler.

Back