When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Cycle Tracking on the iPhone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Today I took my newly assembled CWC Pilot for a 5.5 mile ride. Afterwards I cracked open my iPhone health app, which measures my steps, to see if it had measured my ride. The app told me I had taken 4000 steps, which measured my leg movements correctly, but I was riding and not walking/running. The app, seemingly knowing what I was looking for, prompted me to check out a new feature called “Cycle Tracking.” PERFECT! So I click the button to set up my profile, and the first question it asks is, “When was your last period?” That’s when it hit me. All I could say was, “Awww sh*t.”

Today I took my newly assembled CWC Pilot for a 5.5 mile ride. Afterwards I cracked open my iPhone health app, which measures my steps, to see if it had measured my ride. The app told me I had taken 4000 steps, which measured my leg movements correctly, but I was riding and not walking/running. The app, seemingly knowing what I was looking for, prompted me to check out a new feature called “Cycle Tracking.” PERFECT! So I click the button to set up my profile, and the first question it asks is, “When was your last period?” That’s when it hit me. All I could say was, “Awww sh*t.”
I was not expecting that!

Back