When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NEW DEAL! 2 German(Hubertus) knives. 1 automatic, 1 bird hunter's/shooter's with shell pullers NIB with wear

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

all riders

Finally riding a big boys bike
Trade! No one had a motorbike frame they were willing to trade, so now looking for Schwinn straightbar. I have these two knives. #1 is an automatic(switchblade) in the standard German Leverlock style. the grips are buffalo horn(cape or water, not American bison). The other one is a shooter's knife with shell pullers for 12 and 16 gauge. They are both new but have been tumbling around with me for some years and show a little wear. The mirror finish on the blade of the automatic has some micro-scratching that will polish out.
Looking for a Prewar Schwinn straightbar frame with some o.g. paint, fork crank. ( think klunker quality) If you have something better/farther along we can talk about me adding$. Rather than me giving a value on the knives, I encourage you to look into them (on the interwebs) and decide if you have something to offer. (note: you probably won't find a buffalo scale version-scarce). Thanks

Last edited:
Back