When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Departure 2-speed shifter & roller/pulley, or Musselman?

-

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
I found these in with all my New Departure 2-speed hub parts (all sold, by the way). A caber told me they are not New Departure but Musselman parts... I cannot seem to find any photos of them, or find the hub they go with however?

Can anyone help me ID these any better? They are not stamped or marked at all like the ND ones are. If you have images of the complete set-up, or can give me more info on year, and what set up they go to, I would be most appreciative.

I'm certain they would work on an ND 2-speed, but would really like to know what they are correct for?

I suspect an extra roller/pulley found its way into the parts box later on, I remember only the lever and one pulley originally, but found the extra roller in another box... this set-up might work well for an extra long cable say for a tandem or something?

Thanks in advance!

Balloonatic O-O

061.JPG

062.JPG

063.JPG

064.JPG

Last edited:
Back