When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Departure 2 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I remember around 10 years ago picking up complete ND 2 speed setups for about $100. Once they hit the $150 mark I got scared off. Luckily I got 10 complete sets plus some extra parts before the prices of today.
JOSH

I remember around 10 years ago picking up complete ND 2 speed setups for about $100. Once they hit the $150 mark I got scared off. Luckily I got 10 complete sets plus some extra parts before the prices of today.
JOSH

To quote cabe member Frankster, "Today's high price is tomorrows bargain."

That's a good quote. I don't think the $450 ones are moving either, they've been on there a long time. I'll keep looking, one will turn up sooner or later at a price that won't make me wince.

Picked up a complete set-up that's as close to NOS as you can get for $286 shipped a couple months ago. 1/2" pitch too.

Reaction Disc

Alot of times you find a 2 speed ND setup and the reaction disc is missing. The reaction disc is a washer with hatching or knurling on one side and on the other side its built up to follow the slot in the dropout. This goes on the sprocket side to hold axle from turning. Has anyone found a supply of these or a replacement solution? I hope this does not sidetrack you from the original thread.
Thank you
Frank

I think they aren't selling at that price, actually he has 4 right now.
i been trying to chew him down for a year now, he wont budge, had one listed for a month at 340$ . said he would honor the price and sell me it . now is trying to push a beat up black one on me for 350$ i know 450$ is way way to high.

Last edited:
Back