When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold New Departure DD 2 Speed Hub Re-Chromed With New And NOS Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Vintage Paintworx

I live for the CABE
This is a very nice hub, DD not D
  • Rechromed hub shell, not over done, the details still show nicely
  • NOS axle
  • NOS clutch discs
  • New washers and nuts
  • New reproduction cable and shifter knuckle
  • Rechromed shifter and pulley
  • NOS hub driver
This has been laced to a rim, but never used, rim and spokes not included. You add the cog and lock nut of your choice.
$525.00 shipped

20190525_163242.jpg

20190525_163305.jpg

20190525_163248.jpg

20190525_175609.jpg

20190525_161604.jpg

I may be interested if it came with an S2 rim all laced up and ready to rock. I'd like to put a 2 speed on my Panther, but would prefer not to have to lace it, or pay someone to lace it.......but.... I have a rim......what are your thoughts? Skip tooth cog and lock nut required. We have zippo for parts here in Canada.....( I may have one...but may not..)

I've been in the hobby over 35 years, but don't know it all, never will. I know what a double D is on a woman, but what's the diff on a ND hub from a D?

I may be interested if it came with an S2 rim all laced up and ready to rock. I'd like to put a 2 speed on my Panther, but would prefer not to have to lace it, or pay someone to lace it.......but.... I have a rim......what are your thoughts? Skip tooth cog and lock nut required. We have zippo for parts here in Canada.....( I may have one...but may not..)

Shoot me a message, maybe we can work something out.

Back