When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold New Departure DD 2 Speed Hub Re-Chromed With New And NOS Parts

-

Vintage Paintworx

I live for the CABE
This is a very nice hub, DD not D
  • Rechromed hub shell, not over done, the details still show nicely
  • NOS axle
  • NOS clutch discs
  • New washers and nuts
  • New reproduction cable and shifter knuckle
  • Rechromed shifter and pulley
  • NOS hub driver
This has been laced to a rim, but never used, rim and spokes not included. You add the cog and lock nut of your choice.
$525.00 shipped

20190525_163242.jpg

20190525_163305.jpg

20190525_163248.jpg

20190525_175609.jpg

20190525_161604.jpg

I may be interested if it came with an S2 rim all laced up and ready to rock. I'd like to put a 2 speed on my Panther, but would prefer not to have to lace it, or pay someone to lace it.......but.... I have a rim......what are your thoughts? Skip tooth cog and lock nut required. We have zippo for parts here in Canada.....( I may have one...but may not..)

I've been in the hobby over 35 years, but don't know it all, never will. I know what a double D is on a woman, but what's the diff on a ND hub from a D?

I may be interested if it came with an S2 rim all laced up and ready to rock. I'd like to put a 2 speed on my Panther, but would prefer not to have to lace it, or pay someone to lace it.......but.... I have a rim......what are your thoughts? Skip tooth cog and lock nut required. We have zippo for parts here in Canada.....( I may have one...but may not..)

Shoot me a message, maybe we can work something out.

Back