When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Departure Ephemera

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikiba

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I am a bit of a nut when it comes to New Departure ephemera and collectibles. I have way too much. Basically if it has ND on it, I try to get it. I figured I would post what I have and hopefully people can pile on with anything that they have. Please keep it just New Departure / ND Hyatt. Maybe a Corbin or Morrow collector can start a thread on that.

To kick it off here are all of the matchbooks I have
IMG_20190228_141146616_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190228_141123322.jpg

IMG_20190228_141111881.jpg

IMG_20190228_141111534.jpg

cyclingday I believe your middle "letter opener" is an eraser or ink scraper- could be wrong!

The guy that I bought it from, said it was a blood letting tool. Lol!
I didn’t buy that story, but I did figure, that it was just a different type of parcel opening tool.
Kind of like a box cutter or something.
But, I really have no idea what it’s intended purpose is for, so I appreciate all the input I can get.
Thanks,Paul!
Here’s an employee badge.
D3E13815-BB0D-45DF-A90E-3496CBBBC2BB.jpeg

The guy that I bought it from, said it was a blood letting tool. Lol!
I didn’t buy that story, but I did figure, that it was just a different type of parcel opening tool.
Kind of like a box cutter or something.
But, I really have no idea what it’s intended purpose is for, so I appreciate all the input I can get.
Thanks,Paul!
Here’s an employee badge.View attachment 956425

love these

Back