When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found New Departure Model A

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Looking for a good, smooth operating New Departure Model A rear hub from the teens or 20s. With a 1/2" pitch cog.
Good enough condition to install and go.
Please respond through a private message and not here.

Thanks

Last edited:

comes with a wheel and even has the missing convex cone washer that seems to be missing on most examples. costs less than you would normally pay for the complete hub without the wheel. normally costs 200+ for a complete model a in working condition.

Thanks, but I don't want heavy duty and it needs to have a 1/2" pitch cog.

Still looking.

I’ll take $975 shipped for the Velocity Blunts wheels and Schwalbe tires on this bike They’re perfect. Built and custom painted myself. Excellent ND Model A and ND front hubs. No 1/2” pitch cog. I will build a replacement set this winter. Please PM me if interested Thanks, JimRoy

Last edited:
Here a possibility on eBay. Clean it up and give it some new nickel plating in your garage. It would look new, and it has a 1/2” cog. It may be just be rusty dirt. I’m going to be nickel plating some items in the next 2 weeks. JimRoy

Back