When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Departure Model M problem :(

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lraybike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey there, It's been a long time away from the bicycle hobby but with all this time on our hands I decided to jump back in and carry on with the restoration of my 1910's Zenith. I did a really dumb thing and restored/ re-plated the front hub that I thought was the correct one that came with the bike and when I went to lace up the wheels I realized the front hub was a 32 hole and the wooden hoops are 36! By any chance does anyone have a Model M 36 hole you could part with or could steer me in the direction? I won't be needing the one pictured here if anyone is interested. Help!, I'm gagging to get this project back together. Thank you, any help would be grateful,
Lawrence Pollman 818-726-9195 (The Model M looks like this (the one with the oiler preferably( just incase you weren't familiar! ;)

thumbnail.jpg

IMG_1299-1.jpg

Thanks, yeah it's been a while! No, the one in the picture is the 32 hole I thought was the one that belonged to this bike. I don't know who the maker is for that one?

thumbnail-1.jpg

Back