When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Departure Rear Hub

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tuscankid

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for decent chrome 120 gauge 36 spoke hole for Schwinn cycle truck.
I do not want one that has been drilled out.
Complete hub or shell.
Thanks, Steve

I have (for sale) a New Departure, S2 tubular, 26 inch rear wheel set. I purchased .105 stainless spokes and nipples to install. Please review the pictures.

IMG_5357.JPG

IMG_5358.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

I have a real nice complete s2 wheel with rebuilt ND hub and new .120 spokes, I built for my cycle truck but it looks too nice to use, if interested still in my truing stand.-
It took me 4 years , and 4 or 5 guys here to find all the hub stuff & parts and get into one piece.

Last edited:
I am restoring a Cycletruck. I already have a elpise morrow rear assembly. Thank you for the offer.

I have a real nice complete s2 wheel with rebuilt ND hub and new .120 spokes, I built for my cycle truck but it looks too nice to use, if interested still in my truing stand.-
It took me 4 years , and 4 or 5 guys here to find all the hub stuff & parts and get into one piece.
How Much? shipped to NorCal. Is the s2 chrome?

chrome make honest reasonable offer one of theseis real hard to come by.....

20181101_180714.jpg

20181101_180704.jpg

20181101_180651.jpg

20181101_180607.jpg

20181101_180547.jpg

20181101_180529.jpg

Last edited:
Back