When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Electric Schwinn Stingray Krate

-
Those have been around for a while.
That guy missed some serious styling clues and proportions, not the least of which being a way too small chainring.

I like the idea of a larger frame Krate. It would allow full size adults to comfortably ride one.

There is a guy on YT that has made what he calls King Krates using a larger schwinn cantilever frame and 26/20 wheels He has made two and IMHO they look great. I would buy one in a heartbeat.
Alas, they are not for sale nor does he want to make any for the general public.

I like it . I have 3 E-Bikes now and have owned 8 others , all Sonders brand . With the claim of 1000 peak watts I am sure it's a 750 watt motor , before I purchased it I would find out who made the hub motor and controller but they are easily replaced but not real cheap for good quality . That is the style E-Bike I always wanted to see made . These are cool . It has me wantin' to sell 2 of the 3 I have now and buy one . (I own a nice original 69 Apple Krate and 2 re-pops but E-Bikes are great for old folks ) JMHO .

here's a Big Krate.

1679188523143.jpeg

Back