When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New England Barn Gem 1938 Iver Johnson Women's Bicycle ~ Skirt Net ~ Robin Egg's Blue ~ WOW!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RHPutnamAuctions

On Training Wheels
As an auctioneer, we get to find many gems. This 1938 serial number 584122 Women's Bicycle is Robbin's Egg blue with all the original pieces still there! The most amazing "ready for restoration" piece. We just found her in a barn and we are contemplating the enjoyment of the restoration process of such an antique. She sure has "good bones."

Iver Johnson 1.jpg

Iver Johnson 2.jpg

Iver Johnson 3.jpg

Just a light cleaning & service is needed. To restore her would be a shame & a waste. Welcome & thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement to clean her up and enjoy. My Dad used to clean rust with Naval Jelly and then wax with Butcher's Wax. I need to move that into the 21st century.

You can look through the restoration section of the forum for tips on cleaning bikes. Like the instructions always say test in a small, inconspicuous place first! Go slow and be careful around pinstripes/secondary colors (which are normally fairly thin), and decals. V/r Shawn

I agree with everyone above. This is not a candidate for restoration. It is in great original condition and is all there. Clean it up nicely...............that's all it needs. Pete in Fitchburg

Back