When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"New England" wood wheel motobike.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What kind of drop stand would this have? obviously it would be a bolt on, but were they made by the bike maker or did another company make them?

Looks like your frame doesn't have the ears bent out to stop the dropstand so I think you need the type with the ears attached to the dropstand itself. Then the whole assembly bolts on to your rear axle. Some frames have eyelet holes on the frame for the dropstand to bolt to separately but those frames also have the ears i mentioned.

Here's what I think you need for yours.
Photo1305smaller-1.jpg

I think he wants original. It's kinda like putting a repop china fender on your 57 chevy. It's not going to fit right and it just isn't the same.

guys are brutal about those rims! im in contact with a few people about a few things... lets see how this plays out

Rideability is key to those of us in California. I ride all of my bikes at least twice a month and i wouldn't want a splinter in my eye from an old rim or any more broken bones than i've already had lately so I don't blame him for swapping rims. Having a nice bike that sits in your living room is one thing but one that everyone at the local coffeeshop can see and admire is another! Ride them with no worries.

Oya, had to watch my 2 youngsters today because the sitter was sick so i'll ship that hub first thing tomorrow man.

Back