When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New: Fender spacers, Lamp/accessory brackets & Sliver Ray bases

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I should get some application pics on tonight...was busy talking with "CABEdwellers" last night.
OK HERE'S THE PICS..... Stuff you can mount on the bracket. This is mainly for all you "Wood Wheelers!!!".....
Bracket can be used with angled down stem, straight out or angled up stem, but has to be front opening/fastening type.
***Makes a great stocking stuffer*** :)

What kind of bolt are you using to mount the bracket to the stem? I can't tell from the pictures if it is a stock bolt.

What kind of bolt are you using to mount the bracket to the stem? I can't tell from the pictures if it is a stock bolt.

Jeff,
Untill I can find a source for the old thread size (not standard fine), I am using a 5/16" "bolt-thru" bolt and nut of either fine or coarse thread that will hold both the bars and lamp bracket tight together. bri.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back