When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New find: GT PERFORMER 1990's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biker

I live for the CABE
Anyone know how much this is worth? Its a very nice condition GT PERFORMER from 1990's.

Photo-0177.jpg

Photo-0178.jpg

Photo-0179.jpg

Cool bike and I think GT Performers always hold some respect due to pedigree but mid-school stuff has been a tough sell. I suspect that will change in the coming years as stuff gets older/more scarce but I can't see that fetching more than $250-$300 tops, even in a big market like yours. I'm no pro but that looks like late 1990s, too...

Damn! I need to start picking up mid school stuff then. These are $200 bikes all day long here...

I think its the GT Performer stuff not the Schwinn BMX stuff. And if its colored wheels or tires or handlebars then the prices are going to $1500. Funny thing is I found that bike down the street from me few years ago when the owner was tossing it in the garbage I was driving by and picked it along with two mountain bikes another GT and Huffy.

Back