When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new find.....pope mfg comet truss frame bike.....i need new wheels......

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
first i would take those handlebars off and save them for a motobike of the same period.you can refer to nostalgic.net for the correct set of bars.the age period of the bike would be 1914-1920 circa.look at nostalgic.net for pre 1920 reference photos.and you will see motobikes.

dave the wave, i know what bars you are talking about. it might make it period correct but i like the looks of these motobike ones on this bike. the ones that come up a bit higher and then back a bit dont really do it for me....if i see cheap pair of the period correct ones i might get them and see what they look like on this bike. thanks for the input. that nostalgic.net site is incredible...

Last edited:
Wow, I think I have that same frame, but it had a Miami headbadge (that the previous owner kept). Only difference I can see is my frame doesnt have rear dropout tensioner screws. Nice nike!

Back