When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New find Raleigh 1969? Surperbe

-

CTony

Look Ma, No Hands!
What to share this find.Hoping wife will use i was told it’s a 1960 but looked a rear hub # 69 was stamped on it I only snapped one photo more to come.tires seem to be original reads Made in Britain also says sprite.rims stamped Stumery Acher.The Sturmey Acher shifter has a plastic shield over something I’ve never have seen I’ll upload more photos if need be.

D0C67BE4-7443-4549-98EF-6F61E2CA6174.jpeg

-----

congratulations on a most excellent find!

did you get the key with it?

appears transfer may have been removed from frame pump; or perhaps this is just a wear mark from use...

enjoy! ;)

-----

-----

congratulations on a most excellent find!

did you get the key with it?

appears transfer may have been removed from frame pump; or perhaps this is just a wear mark from use...

enjoy! ;)

-----
I didn’t get key do you one can be made?

Nice Superbe. I had the same oval pedals on a '69 Sports. Someone grabbed your grips : ) and your dynohub and light set . I used to have a bookmark on my old tablet for a place that made keys for VWs and other foreign vehicles (non US made) and you could also get those fork lock keys. That tablet crashed and I lost the site info. Maybe @SirMike1983 has the key info. I could use sets for my his-n-hers '73 Superbes.

-----

you might wish to consider making a thread on the cycle over in the International or in the Lightweights forum when you commence work on it

appreciate you may have other projects ahead of it in the queue...

terrific find; fifty-two years old and in this condition! :D

best wishes with the locksmithing ;)

-----

Back