When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PCHiggin

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Heres my latest Thrift Store find, not bad for $20. It's a Victor Brand, 5 speed, Made In France. It has a lugged frame, and is pretty light . The derailleur is a Huret and shifts fine, the speedo works. It has 27" wheels, with this cool knurling on them. I initially thought it was a '70's bike, but it doesnt have all the DOT reflectors. Does anyone know how to date it? I need a little help on taking pics. I just cant seem to get rid of that blurr. Thanks for looking, Pat

Attachments

• dads pics 016.jpg
    dads pics 016.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 48
  • dads pics 017.jpg
    dads pics 017.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 23
  • dads pics 018.jpg
    dads pics 018.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 23
  • dads pics 019.jpg
    dads pics 019.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Read your manual. Some cameras have "spot metering" and autofocus on a small area in the middle of the frame. Yours appears to have "zone metering" where it is metering in several zones and it is not focusing on dead center. Or you are simply too close to the subject for the lens to properly focus.

hi, sorry I didn't even see the plea for photo help. I used to run a camera store and then owned a portrait studio for a few years. looks like you may be too close for your camera. I notice on the photo from a bit farther away they look decent up close it gets blurry. check to see if your camera has a close up setting. if it has little symbols it will look like a flower.try this setting if you have it. remember when not taking close ups to reset it back to regular. most cameras will only focus up to about 2 feet away or so, if you get closer it will blur. if that isn't the problem it could be that your focus point isn't finding the bike but is going past it. I think Old Hotrod mentioned this. the easy fix is simply point the camera at one of the frame tubes and push the button down about half way. when it beeps keep holding the button half way down and point the camera where you want it and press the rest of the way. let me know if this works or not.:D
Scott:cool:

Back