When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New find

-

eeapo

Finally riding a big boys bike
Picked this Western Flyer freedom 2 up a few days ago along with two others Western flyers women's 1980's 10 speed. The lady I got them from said they put then in storage in late 80's tires are rotten to the core but all still hold air all the mechanical parts are still in good working order, I'm surprise, would anyone know the value of the freedom 2 the lady said they purchased it in 1986
Thank You, 100_2492.jpg

though I don't like bmx bikes the 80s designs are a lot better than what we have today. You posted this in the wrong forum. This is for stingrays/muscle bikes. You should have posted this in the BMX section where you will get the input that you would want. Still nice find

only moderators cant delete a thread. However if you ask them, they can move it to the BMX section so you can keep it!

Back