When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Georgia Bike Swap

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thx for the pictures! We’re thé two blue Schwinn bikes for sale?
You mean the ones in the trailer?

Last edited:
Thanks Pete and Mark for hosting a great event, my belly is still full. Great meeting a bunch of the Southern regulars and putting faces to names. Hope.to do it again.

I had a great time, thank you Pete and Mark for that delicious food. I met a few CABE members who I'd never met before. Pete was a great host, I had lots of fun, just wish it was a bit warmer, but that's Georgia's weather. Sold some goods but spent more money then I made, lol. Shawn, thanks for posting pictures.

-mike

Last edited:
So I've had a few people ask me about the bikes I took to this show and I still have them plus the two I picked up. I will be listing these for delivery to MLC. I simply don't have time right now to pack and ship a bike. V/r Shawn

Greetings CABELAND! After some discussion with Pete and Shawn we have decided to relocate the New Georgia Swap from Pete's place in Hartwell to my warehouse just north of Atlanta. It's a good central spot for more people right off the I-85 corridor. The swap area is a paved parking lot and we have plenty of side parking and room for trailers etc. out side the swap lot.

I will be advertising with all the local bike shops around town, posting flyers on the Beltline (our multi use path) as well as prop rental companies, etc. With a city as big as ATL we should be able to bring out some buyers. If nothing else it'll be great to see everyone again... I know a good time was had by all last year!

Vendor spaces are limited and will only be guaranteed with advanced payment. We will also have tables available for rent just let me know when reserving a space.

Please reach out if you have any questions

Cycle Club Flyer Design Template - Made with PosterMyWall-3.jpg

Back