When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy looking for info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
C

cdeck714

Hi All,
New guy here. I'm trying to find some info on a bike that looks similar to the old schwinn stingrays. It has a banana seat, ape hangers, and slick rear tire. All the emblems/stickers say are Oxford. Anybody know anything about this bike?

Thanks!

attempting to post pictures here:

cdeck714

cdeck714

Thanks classicfan1, but I think i got it now.

20100603112914-1.jpg

20100603112928-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Pat, I changed the images to make them bigger. And I'll try to get some better pics tonight or tomorrow. The tag on the neck says 'Oxford' and "Made in Japan". My guess is that is was a knock off of something, but I have zero knowledge of these bikes. Just found this one interesting. I does has a frame number stamped on the vertical bar above the pedals, but google search turned up nothing.

Thanks again,
Corby

You could make a cool bike out of it. Do a search for buzz bike, ebay also. Your bike has similar lines.

Your missing a sissy bar.

Also, could you snap a picture of the side that the sprocket or chain gaurd is on? Thanks! Sure is a neat bike!

Back