When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
K

krazi

hello! I never knew there were other people out there into old bikes like I am. like my signature says, I have a '36 schwinn in barn fresh condition. I don't think I'll ever make the serious attempt to restore it to showroom quality. the way I see it, you can't buy that kind of patina. in the rough is just enough. I'm working on putting a skip-tooth chain back on, and it's difficult to find them around here. a guy that has a local shop said it's about a dollar a link for those chains.
I also have many other bikes. about one of each style. another thing I've been trying to locate is 24 x 1 3/8 tires. I work a the local walmart in the bike assembly crew. I like my job, but I'm not to sure about the corporation. I'll post more later.

krazi

Welcome

Welcome aboard. Yes there are a lot of us bike nuts on here. I have quite a few bikes and ride most of them. It's a great hobbie and it helps keep you in shape:D

Marty W

Back