When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold New In Box 1906 Standard 2 Speed Coaster Brake Hub, Museum History, Complete, $2800 includes Priority

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$2800 includes Priority shipping in the US
Zipcode

mcdillis

Finally riding a big boys bike
New In The Box 1906 Standard Two Speed Coaster Brake Hub made in Torrington Conn. Mint, Unused, always in a museum, very complete. Comes with an original catalogue, the canvas tag when it was placed in the New Departure Museum. All tools and hardware, shifter, cable, and naturally the box. Well it has come time for me to sell my favorite and what I felt was the best hub in my collection. If this hub could talk we would not believe the story it would tell. It is a one year only hub. It always amazed me the box held up as well as it did. This beauty is over 2 pounds of sharp heavy cardboard slicing capability. Sorry about the high price but this the only one known of new in the box and the history of it is amazing. It's just as rare as the Doolittle I'm selling. The price on it is $2800 pp f+F and that includes Priority shipping. Outside of the country, it would cost extra in shipping. This beauty belongs in the finest bike museum. Please send me a pm if you want to buy it. The pictures tell the story. Someone might even want to put it on a bike????

IMG_7091 (1).JPG

IMG_7092 (1).JPG

IMG_7093.JPG

IMG_7094.JPG

IMG_7095.JPG

IMG_7096.JPG

IMG_7097.JPG

IMG_7098.JPG

IMG_7099.JPG

IMG_7100.JPG

IMG_7102.JPG

IMG_7104.JPG