When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Lenox Illinois FREE swap Nov 3rd 2019

-

Cooper S.

I live for the CABE
46F7840E-43D1-4E53-9595-6CDD4A5347A7.jpeg

Spaces are free, just show up. There’s an indoor bathroom as well.

Don’t forget! Weather should be pretty ok, probably won’t snow like last year! My dad will also be holding a slot car swap meet same time and place just inside one of the units.

2nd year swap and cooper is doing a good job with it .. its real close to 80/94 .... any swap is a great swap ... especially in November but it was fun last year ... i bought 3 bikes .... it had like 15 vendors if I remember correctly...
hope to see you and yours there

Bob

2nd year swap and cooper is doing a good job with it .. its real close to 80/94 .... any swap is a great swap ... especially in November but it was fun last year ... i bought 3 bikes .... it had like 15 vendors if I remember correctly...
hope to see you and yours there

Bob
yeah like 15 vendors, considering it snowed that morning it wasnt bad

There may be snow on the ground still but we are not cancelling! There will be an indoor heated bathroom and an indoor slot car swap meet going on, so you can come inside and stay warm!

Back