New lu mi num

This ad disappears when logged in

Bike-A-Yike-All

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Sep 23, 2017
Calumet, MI, United States
wow, wow wow. can you tell us the back story on how you found this
Thank you. Two years ago I started collecting old bicycles. I have an 82 year old friend who is a packrat, hoarder, picker dude. I told him that I wanted old bikes. He goes to the scrap yard every day which is where he found it. I came home last December after spending some time in Chicago and my friend said he had a bike for me. He walked over to a 4' snow bank ( we get a lot of snow here) and pulled it out and said "Here you go. If you never need it you'll use it some time." He's a great old dude! I didn't know what it was but l saw the toc bars and was pretty excited.

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Thank you. Two years ago I started collecting old bicycles. I have an 82 year old friend who is a packrat, hoarder, picker dude. I told him that I wanted old bikes. He goes to the scrap yard every day which is where he found it. I came home last December after spending some time in Chicago and my friend said he had a bike for me. He walked over to a 4' snow bank ( we get a lot of snow here) and pulled it out and said "Here you go. If you never need it you'll use it some time." He's a great old dude! I didn't know what it was but l saw the toc bars and was pretty excited.
:openmouth:

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$145.00
eBay Auction Picture
$32.00
eBay Auction Picture
$15.00
eBay Auction Picture
$35.00
eBay Auction Picture
$20.00