When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New lu mi num

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
wow, wow wow. can you tell us the back story on how you found this
Thank you. Two years ago I started collecting old bicycles. I have an 82 year old friend who is a packrat, hoarder, picker dude. I told him that I wanted old bikes. He goes to the scrap yard every day which is where he found it. I came home last December after spending some time in Chicago and my friend said he had a bike for me. He walked over to a 4' snow bank ( we get a lot of snow here) and pulled it out and said "Here you go. If you never need it you'll use it some time." He's a great old dude! I didn't know what it was but l saw the toc bars and was pretty excited.

Thank you. Two years ago I started collecting old bicycles. I have an 82 year old friend who is a packrat, hoarder, picker dude. I told him that I wanted old bikes. He goes to the scrap yard every day which is where he found it. I came home last December after spending some time in Chicago and my friend said he had a bike for me. He walked over to a 4' snow bank ( we get a lot of snow here) and pulled it out and said "Here you go. If you never need it you'll use it some time." He's a great old dude! I didn't know what it was but l saw the toc bars and was pretty excited.
:openmouth:

Unbelievable-
You're dealing with pure unobtanium there my new best friend ([emoji6])
That chain case hardware doesn't exist, it would almost certainly need to be fabricated from at best a catalog image.
Unreal survivor though, museum worthy as it sits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

Back