When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New lu mi num

-
wow, wow wow. can you tell us the back story on how you found this
Thank you. Two years ago I started collecting old bicycles. I have an 82 year old friend who is a packrat, hoarder, picker dude. I told him that I wanted old bikes. He goes to the scrap yard every day which is where he found it. I came home last December after spending some time in Chicago and my friend said he had a bike for me. He walked over to a 4' snow bank ( we get a lot of snow here) and pulled it out and said "Here you go. If you never need it you'll use it some time." He's a great old dude! I didn't know what it was but l saw the toc bars and was pretty excited.

Thank you. Two years ago I started collecting old bicycles. I have an 82 year old friend who is a packrat, hoarder, picker dude. I told him that I wanted old bikes. He goes to the scrap yard every day which is where he found it. I came home last December after spending some time in Chicago and my friend said he had a bike for me. He walked over to a 4' snow bank ( we get a lot of snow here) and pulled it out and said "Here you go. If you never need it you'll use it some time." He's a great old dude! I didn't know what it was but l saw the toc bars and was pretty excited.
:openmouth:

Unbelievable-
You're dealing with pure unobtanium there my new best friend ([emoji6])
That chain case hardware doesn't exist, it would almost certainly need to be fabricated from at best a catalog image.
Unreal survivor though, museum worthy as it sits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

Back