When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new member, referred by my buds at MTBR, VRC forum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
S

stan4bikes

Hello, my name is Stan and I'm a bicycle junkie....I picked this up today and would like some help ID'ing it. It's a fully lugged steel frame, the lugs arent pretty but they are lugs (bottom bracket, seatpost junction, top and down tubes at the headtube). The seller said the front fork was a Redline (probably the bars and brake levers too), he was told the frame was a Schwinn (not so sure of that) there's a serial number on the seattube above the topbar, it looks like "90583" with an "A" below it, rear derailer is a Shimano Crane GS, the front is a Suntour, cranks are French TA's, it's got a Campy headset, the front hub is Sturmey-Archer, rear hub is a Schwinn Atom drum brake with a five gear cluster, rims are Araya anodized and the rest is a hodgepodge his kid was putting together. Any ideas? I'm thinking it may be French or European because of the cranks and headset.

Thanx for any help you can shoot my way. It looks like a perfect Klunker to me. Needs a complete rebuild but hey, why not!

Attachments

• klunkerx_01.jpg
    klunkerx_01.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited by a moderator:
Back