When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MadManDanPaints

On Training Wheels
Hey guys, New here and to the vintage bikes, I recently picked up 2 bikes and am debating whether to fix and restore, just get ridable or sell.... Also not sure what years they are either.... Think the Elgin is a late 30s and The Veeco I have yet to find any info on it.... Any info is appreciated.... Thanks Danno
20180313_171619.jpg
20180313_190457.jpg
20180313_171605.jpg
20180313_190521.jpg

Hey guys, New here and to the vintage bikes, I recently picked up 2 bikes and am debating whether to fix and restore, just get ridable or sell.... Also not sure what years they are either.... Think the Elgin is a late 30s and The Veeco I have yet to find any info on it.... Any info is appreciated.... Thanks DannoView attachment 772889 View attachment 772890 View attachment 772891 View attachment 772892
You'll have a blast on the Cabe. Welcome Danno! Barry

I'm always looking for any cool Bicycle badges that catch my eye.
Please PM me, email me at [email protected], call me at Home at 1-208-687-5319 or
Text / call my Cell at 1-509-230-0613. Thank you very much! Barry

Welcome, that Elgin is really nice. Looks like Westfield, there should be a serial # under the bottom bracket. Mr. Columbia bikes website will show you the year of manufacture. The other bike, I can't tell whether it's British or Taiwan made. The rear hub may be an indicator, ie: Sturmey Archer or Shimano, would make a good college or city rider if not much work needed. Good luck w/ them.

Back