When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new, new project page

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Archframe

My latest project is a teens archframe Columbia. I need a splitcrank for it. The crank comes apart in the center and is fastened with a threaded coupling that is accessed thru a hole with a cover in the bottom of the crank. A common crank wont work as the diameter of the crank hanger is too small to allow the arms of a regular crank to fit thru and make the turn. I have been looking for a split crank for a long time. If I cant find one I may cut out the old hanger and braze in a modern on allowing me to use a modern crank.

Attachments

• Archframe.JPG
    Archframe.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 97
1940 or 1941 Silver King 26x

This is my next project. Im sure most of you have seen it, but Im just too darn proud of her. Ive got ahold of a guy that deals in odd and obscure antique bikes and he can sell me fenders, battery tube clamps , tail light cover, original tail laight inerds, and a on-off switch for the tail light. I'll have to get the lense for the tail light, the battery tube, and the head light somwhere else.
vbulletin

thanks, but im pretty sure that is not the one im looking for. please continue looking though.

this is my Colson project. just kidding. Actually it is a 1939 Firestone Supreme made by Huffman. it doesn't look like this any more. it is in a box except the frame which is currently hanging from Mikes painting tree impersonating a Colson.
vbulletin

52_3.gif

c0_3.gif

vbulletin

Scott

Flocycle

37 Silverking Flocycle. This one has been on the back burner for a while until I can find some more parts. It's going to look good with those tires.

Attachments

• flocyclesm.jpg
    flocyclesm.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 132
"Death Bike" ?

this is my Colson project. just kidding. Actually it is a 1939 Firestone Supreme made by Huffman. it doesn't look like this any more. it is in a box except the frame which is currently hanging from Mikes painting tree impersonating a Colson.
vbulletin

vbulletin

vbulletin

vbulletin

Scott

If i remember right,i thought i read somewhere that these bikes are very rare due to the fact that they were recalled because the rear end of the bike fell apart during use earning it the name "Death Bike"

Please correct me if i`m wrong.

gorgeous, you even have the Stewart Warner speedometer. Does that bike really flex like I heard?

Back