When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old stock Solar bicycle light fiasco

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry about the jokes - I really do wish you the best possible resolution to this! - oh boy ā€œresolutionā€ I just thought of a light joke šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤­
Hey, thanks for that. The situation has been a confluence of mistakes that have culminated in me loosing out. From the initial clerical error to the USPS failure to intercept the package after that was requested.

Hey, thanks for that. The situation has been a confluence of mistakes that have culminated in me loosing out. From the initial clerical error to the USPS failure to intercept the package after that was requested.
Such a lame bummer , Iā€™ve been fortunate to have no major postal mishaps - usps has been ok - but intercepting a package from them seems like a long shot - my step dad sent some valuables from florida a while back , they toured the entire country for a month & a half he was pretty upset - Best of luck again !!

I used to work with that guy.

D1EEE31E-F3A2-4C4C-A00B-54D9BE2941AF.jpeg

Also, i am one of the few on this site who actually know what the Kennewick Man is/was. I happened to be in Columbia Park the day he was discovered. Quite exciting for sure..
šŸ‘that's cool.

Count me as one. We keep a second home in Richland as my daughter married a winemaker. They live in Kennewick.

The second part of your recommendation Iā€™ll pursue later today. Iā€™ll swing by and if someone answers the door, Iā€™ll get a better sense as to whether theyā€™ll be cooperative.
If I receive a refund tomorrow (assuming I donā€™t get positive results from the residents of the address) Iā€™ll just count my losses and move on.
Hopefully you got the items or the refund šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Hopefully you got the items or the refund šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Fortunately I was able to get a relatively hassle free refund from the auction. Now that I have a little emotional distance from situation, Iā€™m not nearly as distraught as I previously was. Interestingly enough, Iā€™ve seen a couple eerily similar specimens for sale on this site. Makes me wonder if they have somehow found their way back to the hobby. Thanks for the inquiry!

Last edited:
Back