When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold New Old Stock Turn Of The Century Hubs and Parts/ Some Boxed/ Museum Quality

-

mcdillis

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here is a nice beginning assortment of some of my long stashed away parts. Almost all of these have some pretty significant history along with a pretty good history story. Should you be the new proud owner of one of these, I'll gladly share it's history with you in a private message. These are more than likely things you may never see again in the hobby. I've taken very good care of them for the past 30 years and the man before me had them 40 years and before that they had been in a museum for 50 years. Most are new in a close to perfect nickel finish, but honestly, on some, time gently knocked on the door. So I have a few bikes listed and I'll be steadily listing more parts, bikes, literature and original posters. On payment I can do paypal f and f which would be best. I could also do a postal mo. I hardly do any shows any more. So don't ask me to bring it to a show. If you know I own something pretty heartbeat like. Please if it's not listed, don't ask me if it's for sale. Like all of you I'am passionate about this hobby and have been a long time and plan to stay that way. I just want to lighten my load a little. Now for the fun. I'll list the part and next to it will be the Priority Mail shipping. Naturally out of the country you would need to request a quote. NOS 1902 New Departure Coaster brake (it doesn't have a chain cog}. $250 plus $16, NOS 1908 Corbin Two Speed Kick Back Hub. $550. plus $20. NOS and Boxed Teens New Departure Cyclometer (complete and has 0 miles on it). $125. plus $8. New In The Box 1901 Thor Coaster Brake With Tools, Original shipping papers, catalogue, canvas hang tag out of the New Departure Museum $800. plus $20. New In The Box 1905 Morrow Coaster Brake (perfect, other than the box has minor tears). The canvas hang tag is signed by Whittier the president of Eclipse Machine Co. $500. plus $20

DSC08115.JPG

DSC08116.JPG

DSC08117.JPG

DSC08118.JPG

DSC08119.JPG

DSC08120.JPG

DSC08121.JPG

DSC08122.JPG

DSC08123.JPG

DSC08124.JPG

DSC08125.JPG

DSC08126.JPG

DSC08127.JPG

DSC08128.JPG

DSC08129.JPG

DSC08130.JPG

DSC08131.JPG

DSC08132.JPG

Naw!
That was just a small assortment of what was, the fantastic New Departure museum collection.
It’ll never be the complete collection that it once was.
That’s not to say, that a few selections made available from time to time isn’t a fantastic opportunity, but the boat on its entirety sailed a long time ago.
I purchased a few nice cutaways from this collection a few years ago.
I’ve just been looking for a two speed Corbin for awhile, and I got pretty excited at the prospect of an nos one being made available.
A bid was made for the whole lot, so we got Trumped.

Back