When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale Pending New old stock whizzer speedometer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
Money order or cashier's check
Shipping
Shipping is included
Zipcode
300 as stated on offer..
Understood. Thanks for letting us know.

Your last post after that offer indicated you were not accepting or rejecting any offers at that time. The next post from the person that made the offer was asking to be contacted (about other items). Your next post said "on hold".

I now see that the moderated did flag a potential violation of the DOND rules.

Thanks,

Understood. Thanks for letting us know.

Your last post after that offer indicated you were not accepting or rejecting any offers at that time. The next post from the person that made the offer was asking to be contacted (about other items). Your next post said "on hold".

I now see that the moderated did flag a potential violation of the DOND rules.

Thanks,
Funny how the warnings and suspensions work. If you're in 'the club', you can break the back door rule as was done on the April 24th posting for the prewar Schwinn. That even elicited cries of foul from some of the other members of 'the club'. Funny how there were not only no warnings or suspensions, the entire thread got deleted. I have nothing against those involved and really don't care. I just find the non uniform enforcement to be interesting, and entertaining.

Well It insults my integrity.. it infers that I am shady person.. I'm not one for insults and being ridiculed I'd rather not be in a position to deal with that...there are other venues if need be..
Funny how the warnings and suspensions work. If you're in 'the club', you can break the back door rule as was done on the April 24th posting for the prewar Schwinn. That even elicited cries of foul from some of the other members of 'the club'. Funny how there were not only no warnings or suspensions, the entire thread got deleted. I have nothing against those involved and really don't care. I just find the non uniform enforcement to be interesting, and entertaining.

I thought this was a hobby, I didn't know I was breaking some rule. I'm 80 and I have no idea what a backdoor deal is, but the inference to some shady deal is just frustration on someones part.

Back