When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New One In The Work Stand: V-day Gift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
20160205_114933.jpg
20160205_114959.jpg
20160205_114746.jpg

This bike and all of her parts will remain together. As the title states, it will be a Valentine's Day gift for my girl. I'll update this thread as I progress. All painted parts have been washed, Flitzed and waxed. Next will be the drivetrain,tires,grips etc. My hope is to have it done in time for next Sunday's OC Valentine Ride. Hope she likes it. Had to keep this one on the downlow since I've already been warned not to buy any more bikes. :(

This bike and all of her parts will remain together. As the title states, it will be a Valentine's Day gift for my girl. I'll update this thread as I progress. All painted parts have been washed, Flitzed and waxed. Next will be the drivetrain,tires,grips etc. My hope is to have it done in time for next Sunday's OC Valentine Ride. Hope she likes it. Had to keep this one on the downlow since I've already been warned not to buy any more bikes. :(
Be careful cleaning the rims ......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back