When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new Phoon

-

Strings-n-Spokes

I live for the CABE
Poor little guy has been kind overshadowed since I got him the day I won the Spaceliner. I dug up an 'S' Mattress seat still not correct, but better than the tan bmx seat that came with it.

typhoonandthemaddash001-1.jpg

typhoonandthemaddash003-1.jpg

typhoonandthemaddash002-1.jpg

nice color.is that 24" ?
the back-up ,is that cwc ?
i know you ride all your
bikes.the seat post are
all about the same height.
what are you eight foot ?
bet the storage rental
dude is getting rich off you.

Last edited:
It is a 26"

The other bike is one of the wifes Roadmasters - Prewar with a shockmaster I am pretty sure that is the wrong light on it.

I'm 6'1"

You would win that bet, Thomas, he is slowly getting rich off of us.

A necessary evil until we buy a house:)

a house is a great place to store bicycles.
altho... a maze of bicycles, & gitboxes,
may occur.hey, maybe i need to rent a
storage unit.

I bought a couple of bikes 15+ years ago from an old coot in small town Iowa- the usual retired guy with a rack of bikes in front of the house. The difference was the whole house was the shop. What used to be the living room had a tablesaw and a drill press in it. Kitchen and bathroom were fully functional. and the bedrooms were packed with bikes. His wife had been griping about the bikes taking up too much room in the garage and basement, so when the house next door had been on the market for a couple of years he just went ahead and bought it. The things you can do with cheap real estate- really, really cheap real estate!

I bought a couple of bikes 15+ years ago from an old coot in small town Iowa- the usual retired guy with a rack of bikes in front of the house. The difference was the whole house was the shop. What used to be the living room had a tablesaw and a drill press in it. Kitchen and bathroom were fully functional. and the bedrooms were packed with bikes. His wife had been griping about the bikes taking up too much room in the garage and basement, so when the house next door had been on the market for a couple of years he just went ahead and bought it. The things you can do with cheap real estate- really, really cheap real estate!

Forclosure next door got me a 3 bay garage!

yeah the grips have got to go, somewhere around here I have a set of prewar CWC handlebars that for some reason have a set of coppertone grips.
I just have to find them.

It has a kickstand, but our first snowfall had just melted so I had to lean bikes against stuff that day.
Zepcetera028-1.jpg

Back