When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new Project 1930 ccm

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
J

JNichol

Hi All,

I just got it in the mail today and put it together for some pics. The odd thing about this bike is that it has 26" wheels. I guess it must be a juvanille bike?

It needs a cleaning in the worst way. I did recieve a set of NOS fenders with it in the same colour pattern.

Rear hub has ccm stamped on it.

Can't wait to get it out for a ride.

Enjoy the pics.

Jason

Attachments

• ccm 1930 side driver.jpg
    ccm 1930 side driver.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 267
  • ccm 1930 side non drive.jpg
    ccm 1930 side non drive.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 221
  • ccm 1930 rear drive.jpg
    ccm 1930 rear drive.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 154
  • ccm 1930 rear.jpg
    ccm 1930 rear.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 149
  • ccm 1930 front.jpg
    ccm 1930 front.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 155
Wow! That bike looks fantastic, I'll bet it'll ride like a dream. I have a British CCM from the early 40's, it has CCM stamped out in the chainring whereas yours does not....was the CCM chainring just a British deal?

I am excited to get it cleaned up and get it rolling. This ccm was more than likely badged a Cleveland which is why the chainring is different. If it were badged ccm then it would have the stamped ccm logo chainring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your tires again. I think it is a 28" wheel bike. I have seen many of these bikes and never seen a 26" wheel bike in that frame. The wheels fit the frame like all the 28" bikes.

I can read the tires quite clearly and they do say 26". I agree with you about never seeing one that isn't a 28". I will have to dig around for some more info.

very nice ccm

such a great style,and a comfortable ride these bikes are.i have one similar.cant wait to see it cleaned up!this is a 1936 ccm.i have a great hercules scripted hub if yours is no good.ive never seen one with 26 inchers ever?theres always a first time though.good luck.

Attachments

• bicycle old 123 007.jpg
    bicycle old 123 007.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 121
  • bicycle old 123 006.jpg
    bicycle old 123 006.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 132
  • bicycle old 123 028.jpg
    bicycle old 123 028.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Hey Mark,

Great looking bike. If you are interested I know where to get some NOS fenders and tires for the bike. There is a place in Ontario that has a bunch of stuff for sale. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we can put an order together and split the shipping. I can bring it out to the island for you.

I think I found a wrights saddle for my eatons bike. Do you have any idea of what I should be paying for it?

I also need some grips for my ccm. Do you know where I can get some?

Thanks,
Jason

hello from the island

wrights saddles hhmm i just had one offered to me for 30 bucks.no springs,just a frame,with great leather,it most likely went to a fixie rider.and the one i want the guy wants 250.00.and i might trade some parts for it.and ive seen them sell for more.im definitely interested in some tires,and maybe fenders,im looking for a 3/4 front with front brace....
im going to put a sturmey 3 sp kickback in the ccm posted with low gearing,i might ride to kamloops this year on it.heavy elevations on a oldie,ive always wanted to do it.i have to many bikes right now and must sell a few.next time your over here well hook up.:)ow ya,i have recreated a twine and cork grip.that looks very nice.just time and cheap to do.i have everything here,just bring the bars and well set you up.i can do leather pipping also.i dont think i have any grips,and if i do they would be white or black thin,not comfortable but period correct......they have nice repops for 20 -30 bucks,torpedo style.i have a pair of 700c 28 inch 50s rim set.very straight with spokes.flat spoke surface.they came off a 21 inch frame camelback.it seemed small to me but had 28 inch wheels,im still trying to wrap my head around 26 inch wheels on that bike you got.

Last edited:
I put a 3spd sturmeyw/coaster brake on my Schwinn B6. It sure does help with the hills.
I will be in victoria on Thursday 13th. i will give you a shout. I am free after 12.

Attachments

• Schwinn b6 direct side.jpg
    Schwinn b6 direct side.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 112
Back