When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New project / First post on here

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Im glad i turned you onto this bike. If i was closer, i would have picked it up myself. If you have a change of heart and decide to resell it, im your huckleberry.

As far as year, its either a 38 or possibly a 39. All the parts are correct for it. Looks to have had a delta defender taillight on it. Truss rods are correct as well. I doubt it ever had a tank. Unless it was a no nose. But i highly doubt it. The odd thing is the location of the wiring port on the front fender. It seems awfully low, angle wise. Usually they are at a 11 oclock position, yours looks like 9 oclock. Weird. Having that port means it had a battery tube, because if it had a tank, it would have to be a banana tank, but...banana tank bikes were earlier, and didn't have curved braced fenders....so....
Anyways, great score. I could use that front tire if you're willing to let it go. Thanks for sharing, and i hope ill see it on a Skid Kings ride when i come up there this summer.

Im glad i turned you onto this bike. If i was closer, i would have picked it up myself. If you have a change of heart and decide to resell it, im your huckleberry.

As far as year, its either a 38 or possibly a 39. All the parts are correct for it. Looks to have had a delta defender taillight on it. Truss rods are correct as well. I doubt it ever had a tank. Unless it was a no nose. But i highly doubt it. The odd thing is the location of the wiring port on the front fender. It seems awfully low, angle wise. Usually they are at a 11 oclock position, yours looks like 9 oclock. Weird. Having that port means it had a battery tube, because if it had a tank, it would have to be a banana tank, but...banana tank bikes were earlier, and didn't have curved braced fenders....so....
Anyways, great score. I could use that front tire if you're willing to let it go. Thanks for sharing, and i hope ill see it on a Skid Kings ride when i come up there this summer.
Thanks for the info on the year and confirm what I've been hearing on it , and also on the other missing things. I'm going to get it road worthy and enjoy it and then add what's missing as i can find/afford them.
Looking forward to meeting when you get this way!

View attachment 290724 View attachment 290725 Got it cleaned up and out on a ride. Replaced the rims with era correct ones I had and some trustworthy tires until I can get the originals cleaned up. Great day and really like how this bike rides! Still more work to do.

IMG_2411.JPG

IMG_2413.JPG

Back