When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new project post. lets see 'em

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is my new project a late 30's Cleveland with a Royal head badge. I already have it bead blasted and starting to work on the fenders.

DSCN0488-1.jpg

DSCN0490-1.jpg

1936 Hawthorne Duralium

I'm still looking for a rear fender... That's about all I need to finish this thing...
IMG_0085-1.jpg

A cool custom hanger on my EA klaxon horn...
IMG_0086-1.jpg

So I put an old car fender light on my bike. Sue me!
IMG_0087-1.jpg

Nice piece of aluminum ya got there! I think the light looks perfect on the fender,great idea!

The odds of finding a different badge with the holes lining up from a completely different bike is pretty unlikely, so I'd have to assume it's original. I've personally never seen a Royal badge on a CWC frame, but that doesn't mean anything. I've never seen that chainring on a CWC bike either, and I think it's earlier than the bike, but shiite happens. Still potential for a nice ride...

I am thinking the crank came from a schwinn. I saw a schwinn badged as a Royal about a month back and that is why I am thinking this is not the correct badge for my bike. Also, the guy that I bought this from used to be a schwinn dealer for 40 years so that might explain the schwinn parts. I am not looking to do a correct restoration on this bike just get the bike back to riding condition and enjoy it.

my winter workout

This missing the front fender delta light. Got the rear rack on now.
Mitch

Attachments

• green Hornet 1952.jpg
    green Hornet 1952.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 1952 Green Hornet.jpg
    1952 Green Hornet.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 69
here is one for the monarch fan. a super rare 1940 monarch rocket springer just needs paint. the next is a 19teeens bike called [joes special]it is a extra heavy dutybike made for a gasoline engine. missing the engine and the usual parts. last is a 1934 schwinn model R track bike needs rim hubs and bars seat.

Back